1A22-7 Columbus Attic Fan Thermostat is Great for Attic Ventilators, Fans, and Dampers!
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
With a cooling range of 90-130 Degrees Fahrenheit, this model will certainly do its job!
INCLUDES HEAVY-DUTY SNAP-ACTION SWICTH!
Use your 1A22-7 for attic ventilators, fans, and dampers!!
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 1A22-7
- Product Type: Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.10" x W: 2.80" x H: 4.60"
- Product Weight: 0.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Beige
- Application: Ideal thermostat for cooling and maintaining your ideal temperature in your attic
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Amps: 13.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Electrical Ratings: 3/4 HP 115 VAC; 1 1/2 HP 230 VAC, 13.8 Amp Inductive
- Cooling Only: Yes
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Cool Current: 13.8 amps
- Mounting: Vertical
- Power Method: Hardwired
- System Switch Positions: SPST
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 130 ° F
- Accuracy: +/- 15
- Sensor Element: Bimetal
- Wireless: No
- Can Be Used For Different Attic Purposes--Ventilators, Fans, And Dampers
- Comes With An Ivory Color Case
- Heavy-Duty Snap-Action Switch Indicates A High Quality Product
- Switch Action Close On The Rise
- Beige Color Is Not Bright Or Flashy
from Hines, OR