Deni 1921 Supreme Vacuum Sealer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Use the Deni 1921 Supreme vacuum sealer as your go-to storage solution for foods, such as lunch meat, cheese, vegetables, meats, seafood, and fruit, as well as school supplies, camping items, and silver pieces.
Seal Original Packages
You can save materials, time, and money with the Deni 1921 Supreme vacuum sealer by resealing original food packages, such as potato chips, mixed salads, and cereal.
The Deni vacuum sealer features extra strength bagging material with crossed air venting ribs on either side, for maximum air extraction and optimal results.
An integrated bag roll compartment lets you store your sheets on-board for easy access and a perfect fit using the convenient slide-bar bag cutter.
Easy to Operate
Easily operation the Deni 1921 Supreme vacuum sealer by selection one of several clearly-labeled, top-mounted push buttons. Indicator lights alert you when the unit is working correctly for added convenience.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 1921
- UPC: 050763019214
- Product Type: Supreme Vacuum Sealer
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.90" x W: 9.20" x H: 4.70"
- Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver/Black
- Application: For indoor household kitchen applications
- Warranty: 1-year limited manfacturer's warranty
- Certifications: ETL
- Roll Compartment: Yes
- Vacuum Nozzle: Yes
- Sealing Wire: Yes
- Vacuum Indicator Light: Yes
- Bag Features: Freezer Safe
- Bag Seal Type: With or Without Vacuum
- Includes Plastic Roll: Yes
- Plastic Type: Extra-strength with crossed air venting ribs
- Number of Plastic Rolls: 1
- Additional Features: Reuseable bags, "easy seal" resealing option, compact size, "cancel" option, Teflon-caoted heating element
- For traveling and camping, keep supplies dry
- Items like potato chips, cereal, and salad bags can be resealed
- Keep silver safe and prevent it from tarnishing
- Marinate meats and seafood overnight in optimal conditions
- Prepare meals in advance, store, and eat fresh the next day!
- Use pre-formed bags or create your own with plastic rolls