Deni 1910 Compact Vacuum Sealer
- Features Fully Automatic and User-Friendly Vacuum Sealing for Deni Bags or Original Packaging
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Food storage has never been so easy with the Deni 1910 compact vacuum sealer! This commercial-quality vacuum packager reduces food spoilage, marinates meats, and even works for storing supplies, silver, and other items you wish to keep air-tight dry.
Keeping yourself organized in the kitchen can be a real hassle, but the Deni 1910 compact vacuum sealer helps clear your schedule by allowing you to prepare meals ahead of time!
Each year the US wastes more than 34 million tons of food, which equals hundreds of rotted dollars on your annual grocery bill. Buy in bulk to save money from the start and use the Deni vacuum sealer to safely store it away.
Enjoy Extra Strength
The Deni 1910 compact vacuum sealer bagging material is extra-strength, with crossed air venting ribs on either side for maximum air extraction and results!
You can reuse your Deni bags with the handy easy seal only button that reseals used bags or creates a bag from a roll. In addition, save plastic by resealing food in its original package, such as chips, salad, and cereal.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 1910
- UPC: 050763019108
- Product Type: Compact Vacuum Sealer
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 6.00" x H: 3.00"
- Product Weight: 3.20 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: For indoor household kitchen applications
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Certifications: ETL
- Sealing Wire: Yes
- Vacuum Indicator Light: Yes
- Includes Bags: Yes
- Bag Features: Freezer Safe
- Bag Seal Type: With or Withou Vacuum
- Plastic Type: Extra-strength with crossed air venting ribs
- Additional Features: Reuseable bags, "easy seal" resealing option, compact size, "cancel" option, Teflon-caoted heating element
- Fully-automatic vacuum and sealing
- Reseal food in original packages or use Deni extra-strength bags
- Reuse and reseal old bags with an "easy seal only" button
- Save money by buying and storing in bulk!
- Sealing with or without optional vacuuming
- Teflon-coated heating element prevents sticking