Classic Flame 18EF010GAA Electric Fireplace Insert
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Classic Flame 18EF010GAA is the perfect solution for your heating needs for your family room, living room or den. This handy insert is convenient, easy to use and low maintenance. To enjoy hours of hassle free warmth, simply follow instructions to install the unit in your built-in fireplace. You're sure to love the realistic ambiance created by this beautiful fireplace insert.
This vent-less fireplace insert runs on electricity. This means that you don't have to worry about gas hook-ups or chopping wood to enjoy a cozy fire. Just plug it in and enjoy!
The Classic Flame 18EF010GAA fireplace insert doesn't produce carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, methane or formaldehyde. This means that it produces zero emissions and doesn't harm you or the environment.
Enjoy easy maintenance with the Classic Flame 18EF010GAA electric fireplace insert. All you have to do to maintain this unit is replace the light bulbs as needed.
This electric fireplace insert is a lot safer than a gas or wood burning fireplace. There is no potential for a gas leak and it comes with cool-to-touch glass to help prevent burns.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 18EF010GAA
- Product Type: 18 Inch Electric Fireplace Insert
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.34" x W: 19.00" x H: 16.80"
- Product Weight: 19.80 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for heating areas up to 400 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1300 watts
- Heating Capacity: 4600 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Insert Width: 18 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Product Finish: Black
- Remote Control: No
- Requires Venting: No
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Doesn't produce carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, methane or formaldehyde emissions
- Economical with low operating costs
- Environmentally friendly - doesn't consume wood or fossil fuels
- Low maintenance with no clean-up
- Provides ample warmth to warm your family room, living room or den
- Additional safety provided by cool-to-touch glass