EG&H 168-8 4.5-Cup French Press with Sustainable Design
- Features Heat Resistant Glass for Added Safety and Stainless Steel Accents for Durability
- Read More...
The EG&H 168-8 4.5-cup French press offers all the best of coffee making technology in a single, compact unit. Made with high grade stainless steel and durable glass, the press pot produces up to 36 ounces of your choice brewed beverage within minutes. Simply add a few scoops of your favorite coffee or tea, pour in hot water, and let the mixture infuse until you're ready to drink!
Adjust To Your Tastes
Making adjustments to the potency of your coffee is simple with the EG&H 168-8 4.5-cup French press! Fine-tune by modifying the quantity of coffee or by the total time you leave the coffee to steep.
This all stainless steel press pot is made of high grade 18/10 stainless for functionality and style. The steel deliver fresher flavor than plastics and the outer stainless wraps around to secure the glass in a modern spiral design!
Compact and Lightweight
The EG&H 168-8 4.5-cup French press weighs only 2 pounds and measures a mere 8.5 inches long. You'll want to pack up this little coffee press pot and take it with you wherever you go!
No Replacement Parts
If you hate the hassle of replacement parts or unpleasant cords, you'll appreciate the simplicity of the EG&H French press coffee maker. Operation requires no paper filters nor electricity, so you can enjoy a rich cup without the bells and whistles!
- Model: 168-8
- UPC: 072518201688
- Product Type: 4.5-Cup French Press
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.50" x W: 6.00" x H: 7.50"
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Perfect for brewing coffee at home
- Brew Capacity: 3-6 cups
- Construction: Glass
- Comfortably depress mesh and plunger with smooth, comfort-grip knob
- Doubles as an attractive after-dinner presentation piece!
- Enjoy long-lasting durability with 18/10 high grade stainless steel
- Operation is simple with no power cords or complex filers to replace
- Self contained design means there is no hassle brewing or cleaning
- Taste a richer, darker flavor using the press versus percolators or filters