Gaggia 12800 Espresso Dose Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
3-Way Solenoid Valve
The Gaggia 12800 semi-automatic espresso machine includes a 3-way solenoid valve that relieves pressure from the portafilter once your shot has been brewed. This results in a drier espresso puck and easier disposal.
Rapid Steam System
The 12800 espresso machine has a special system that reduces the time between coffee and steam delivery to just a few seconds.
2 Special "Crema Perfetta" Filters
2 special "crema perfetta" filters allow you to use either ground coffee or coffee pods.
Chromed Brass Group Unit and Filter Holder
The professional group and filter holder enhance the aroma of a true Italian espresso.
The 12800 features a touch-ring that allows you to select the function by a simple touch.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 12800
- UPC: 693042128001
- Product Type: Espresso Dose Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 18.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Warm Silver
- Application: Ideal for making espresso from your home or office
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- Voltage: 230-240 volts, 240 volts
- Watts: 1100 watts, 1100 watts
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 1.25 liters liters
- Boiler Construction: Stainless Steel
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: ABS Pastic
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Portafilter Type: Single shot, double shot, and E.S.E. pod
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- 2 special "crema perfetta" filters allow you to use either ground coffee or coffee pods
- Fitted with a special filter that gives the possibility to use the coffee pods
- Has a dosage button that allows the machine to memorize the preferred amount of coffee that goes for 1 or 2 cups of espresso
- Has a special system that reduces the time between coffee and steam delivery to just a few seconds
- Includes a 3-way solenoid valve that relieves pressure from the portafilter once your shot has been brewed
- Prepares excellent espresso, creamy cappuccinos, tea and hot infusions thanks to its exclusive steam system