Uwharrie Chair 1011 Original Adirondack Chair White
- Limited lifetime warranty against splitting, insects and more
- Made in the U.S.A.
- May be subject to delayed shipping
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Attention: Image may not reflect actual color. Please refer to swatch and description. Item may be subject to delayed shipping due to hand-crafted production. Leg rest sold separately.
Uwharrie Chair 1011 Original Adirondack Chair White offers traditional style with hand-crafted quality and superior durability.
The Uwharrie Chair Company creates hand-crafted pieces imbued with classic American style, comfort and quality with only the best materials available. Each unit is made in America and shipped to you as soon as they are produced.
The Adirondack chair is built for comfort in order to lounge in the outdoors for hours. Their time-tested design is inspired by the demands of the casual and easy lifestyle you enjoy.
High-quality materials have been used to keep your outdoor experience maintenance free so that you are able to spend less time cleaning or finishing and more time relaxing.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Uwharrie grants each unit a limited lifetime guarantee against cracking, splitting, rotting, insect infestation, water damage and more. Every unit is able to withstand the test of time, age gracefully and maintain the same level of strength and durability year after year.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 1011-013
- Product Type: Adirondack Chair White
- Product Dimensions: L: 36.00" x W: 33.00" x H: 45.50"
- Product Weight: 65.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: This adirondack chair offers comfort, traditional style and durability for a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Furniture Use: Outdoor
- Furniture Type: Seating
- Furniture Set: No
- Finish: White
- Construction: Wood
- Assembly Required: No
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- All-weather resistance for years of enjoyment
- Durable construction with premium, long-lasting parts
- Eco-friendly, sustainable and recyclable materials
- Limited lifetime warranty against splitting, chipping, insects and more
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Traditional charm and classical good looks