Mammoth Air 1000X 7-Stage Air Purifier with Washable HEPA Filter
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Advanced Seven Stage Filtration Process
The Mammoth Air 1000X air purifier is one of the most comprehensive units on the market and cleans the ambient air using a True HEPA filter, activated carbon filter, Tio2 filter, UV lamp, and ionizer, and optional ceramic ozone plate.
Suitable for All Applications
This air purifier is great for homes, sick buildings, hospitals, hotel rooms, kitchens, restaurants, or any other extensively polluted areas.
Remote Controlled Operation
The Mammoth Air 1000X home air purifier comes with a full function remote control that lets you manage fan speed, coverage area, the timer function and the sterilizer/anion settings.
Wash and reuse the pre-filter, hospital grade HEPA filter, photo-catalytic filter, and optional O3 purification plate. Permanent filters eliminate the future cost of expensive replacement filters.
Low Energy Usage
This air purifier only uses 50 watts of power on high and includes a "Low" fan setting to fit a green lifestyle.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 1000X
- Product Type: 7-Stage Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 23.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Removes airborne contaminants in large spaces, leaving behind pure air
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor and 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Coverage Area: 3000
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Ionizer , PCO , Pre-Filter , UV
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Smoke , VOCs
- Watts: 43 watts
- Housing Material: Steel
- Number of Fan Speeds: 5
- Average HEPA Filter Life: Permanent, washable
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Ionizer: Yes
- UV Sterilization: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Pollutant Monitoring System: Yes
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: Yes
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Features comprehensive 7-stage filtration system to remove VOCs, allergens, dust, and more
- HEPA filter removes 99.97 percent of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Includes programmable timer, temperature display and easy-to-read LCD screen
- Ionizer circulates trillions of negative ions to neutralize floating pollutants throughout the room
- Operates quietly - "Ultra Quiet" setting is virtually silent
- Powerful fan results circulates air around a large coverage area
- 1000X Features and Benefits: