Frieling 0505 Milk2Froth 1.5 Quart Milk Frother and Refrigerator With Thermoelectric Cooling
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Frieling 0605 Milk2Froth 1.5 quart milk frother and refrigerator attaches to an espresso machine to make steamed milk. The countertop unit has an attractive stainless steel finish and a compact footprint. The Frieling Milk2Froth milk frother and refrigerator is universally compatible, connecting to any brand of espresso machine with a frothing nozzle and milk adapter. The hose attaches to the frothing nozzle to create steamed milk and foam caps for cappuccinos.
The Frieling 0605 Milk2Froth keeps milk at the National Sanitation Foundation's safe temperature requirement at 41° or less.
Designed to Chill
With insulated walls and thermoelectric cooling technology, the Frieling 0605 Milk2Froth 1.5 quart milk frother and refrigerator is extremely efficient at cooling. The Milk2Froth uses 50 watts of power, which is less than a standard lightbulb.
Fit in Your Kitchen
The Frieling 0605 Milk2Froth 1.5 quart milk frother and refrigerator has a long power cord, compact footprint, and is dishwasher safe for convenience.
Blue light indicates that the Frieling 0605 Milk2Froth is cooling correctly and white light means milk needs refilling.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 0605
- UPC: 728547006056
- Product Type: Milk2Froth 1.5 Quart Milk Frother and Refrigerator
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.50" x W: 7.00" x H: 11.50"
- Product Weight: 9.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Keeps milk chilled and universally connects to all espresso machines!
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Milk refrigerator
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Capacity in Ounces: 1.5 quarts ounces
- Adjustable Froth Density: No
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Cooling Technology: Yes
- Boast quiet operation due to thermoelectric cooling
- Compact footprint and long power cord makes it convenient in any space
- Even when ambient temperature goes above 85°, temperature remains chill
- Features attractive stainless steel finish
- Indicator lights show when fridge is chilled to appropriate levels and need refilling
- Milk remains between 37° - 41°F, the safe temperature for National Sanitation Foundation
- Uses hose adapter to connect to espresso machines