Saeco 04144 Via Venezia Pump Driven Espresso Machine with 15 Bars of Brew Pressure
- Features a Steam Wand that Froths and Emits Hot Water and a Removable Water Tank for Easy Filling
- Read More...
Maintenance Made Easy
The Saeco Via Venezia pump driven espresso machine comes with removable dregdrawer and water tank for chemical free cleaning.
The release valve on the Saeco Via Venezia has two openings, so you can make two espressos at the same time.
The Saeco 04144 pump driven espresso machine has a spring loaded valve, removing the need for tamping.
Hot Espresso Cups
Place espresso mugs on the top of the Saeco Via Venezia, it doubles as a warming surface and display rack.
- Model: 04144
- Product Type: Via Venezia Pump Driven Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 10.00" x H: 12.50"
- Product Weight: 17.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Perfect for making homemade espressos
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty , 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 950 watts, 950 watts
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Boiler Construction: Stainless Steel
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Finish: Black
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Portafilter Type: Portafilter "Crema"
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- 15 bars provide the proper pressure to extract flavor from the espresso
- Contemporary art deco design and black metal casing make for a stunning espresso maker
- Drip tray removes for easy ground disposal and cleaning
- Espresso valve has two openings, to make two espressos at once
- Manual dosing means you control the volume of coffee
- Spring loaded valve eliminates need to tamp coffee grounds
- Surface of the machine doubles as a display rack and warming surface for espresso mugs