Cramer 030200 Powermister 3x Mister & Air Cooler Accessory
- Mister & Air Cooler Accessory
- Operates over 10 hrs on a fully charged battery
- Takes only 20 minutes to install
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Keep hydrated and cool with the Cramer 030200 Powermister 3x mister & air cooler. It's ideal for athletic fields or any other type of outdoor activity.Transform your portable Cramer water system in to a cool mist station with the PowerMister 3X. This tri- mister head unit requires no extra water or power hook ups on the field. Simply install the unit on your Powerflo 50 or ThermoFloMax
Practically Maintenance Free
Requiring no additional parts, like fans or cords, this Cramer 030200 Powermister 3x mister & air cooler is practically maintenance free. The galvanized tees prevent corrosion and the 80PVC construction is durable.
This Cramer 030200 Powermister 3x mister & air cooler takes no more than 20 minutes to install. The all-in-one design requires no additional water or power hook ups. Simply install on the Powerflo 50 or ThermoFloMax.
The Cramer 030200 Powermister 3x mister & air cooler includes a collapsible design for easy transport and storage. It takes only minutes! Simply loosen the shaft collars and lower the manifold.
Long Run Time
This Cramer 030200 Powermister 3x mister & air cooler runs for over 10 hours on a fully charged battery. It uses only 4.8 gallons of water per hour and includes an inline shut off valve for water conservation when needed.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 030200
- Product Type: Mister & Air Cooler Accessory
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Portable misting accessory for sports and other outdoor activities
- Type: Portable Misting Fan
- Product Construction: Plastic , Steel
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Please Note: This is an accessory to the Powerflo 50 or ThermoFloMax
- Collapsible design for easy transport and storage
- Compatible with the Powerflo 50 and ThermoFloMax
- Inline shut off valve conserves water
- Made from schedule 80 PVC with galvanized tees to prevent corrosion
- Replaces one drinking station on the hydration units manifold
- Uses only 4.8 gallons of water per hr.