Saeco 00641 Odea Go Automatic Espresso Machine
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Ceramic GrinderGrind beans just before brewing for the maximum dose of flavor using the Saeco Odea Go's built-in ceramic disc grinder.
The Saeco Odea Go allows you to adjust the volume of coffee dispersed, by simply turning the large Giro dial.
The Saeco Odea Go espresso machine extracts extra flavor from the coffee beans by pre-brewing the beans with hot water before the normal brewing process begins.
Easy Clean System
Brew group can be removed easily on the Saeco Odea Go, for chemical-free cleaning.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 00641
- UPC: 708461100641
- Product Type: Odea Go Automatic Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 11.50" x H: 14.50"
- Product Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Grey / Silver
- Application: Ideal for brewing espresso right from your home or office
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts, 1500 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL , UL
- Commercial Use: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: Yes
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Control Type: Giro dial interface
- Removeable Drip Tray: Yes
- Drink Types: Espresso, lattes, americanos, and more
- Water Filter: Yes
- One Touch Technology: No
- Programmable Brew Settings: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Finish: Black and silver
- Boiler Construction: Stainless steel
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Ceramic disc grinder offers an extremely consistent grind and features auto shut-off
- Drip tray can be raised or lowered manually to fit different cup heights
- Internal dregdrawer automatically deposits used coffee grounds and has indicator light when it must be changed
- Pannarello Wand attachment doubles as a steam wand for foam caps and as a hot water spot
- Pre-brew process can be set to inject hot water into coffee grounds just before brewing for an extra jolt of flavor
- Automatic brew system grinds correct amount of coffee, tamps, brews, and dispenses used grounds with the touch of a button