Saeco 00354 Aroma Stainless Steel Pump Driven Espresso Machine with Pannarello Steam Wand Attachment
- Offers Coffee Pod Adapter Capability for Flexibility and a Simple Programming Display that Makes Selecting Options Easy
- Read More...
Hot Water Dispenser
The Pannarello attachment on the Saeco Aroma's steam wand can be used to froth milk and produce hot water.
The Saeco Aroma adapts to coffee pods, available pre-packaged with different coffee bean varieties.
The Saeco Aroma pump driven espresso maker is made of stainless steel, which resists corrosion.
The Saeco Aroma features a patented nickel plated brass pressurized portafilter, which ensures even pressure and great espresso extraction.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 00354
- UPC: 708461000354
- Product Type: Aroma Stainless Steel Pump Driven Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 11.75"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for brewing espresso right from home
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 950 watts, 950 watts
- Certifications: UL , UL
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Boiler Construction: Stainless Steel
- Pressure Gauge: No
- Thermostat: No
- Adjustable Pressurestat: No
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 85 ounces liters
- Direct Water Line:
- Portafilter Type: Pressurized, and E.S.E adaptable
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- All metal housing in stainless steel is built with Italian-design and sturdy construction
- Drip tray removes to be cleaned easily without the need for adding chemicals to machine
- Portafilter adapts to generic pre-packaged coffee pods
- Pressurized portafilter is patented by Saeco to ensure excellent flavor extraction
- Simple interface allows for complete customization of coffee beverage
- Steam wand with Pannarello attachment can be used to produce instant hot water and for milk froth