Ebac DD1200460 Volt Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- 3 phases of moisture removal for effective results
- Easy to use electronic controls
- Process airflow of 705 CFM for effective drying
- Q & A
Remove moisture from large industrial areas with the Ebac DD1200 460V industrial desiccant dehumidifier. it's powerful, efficient, and effective.
3 Phases of Moisture Control
Benefit from custom moisture removal. This Ebac DD1200 460V industrial desiccant dehumidifier offers 3 distinct phases of moisture removal to work in a variety of settings. It's ideal for offices, hospitals, factories, basements, restaurants and more.
Durable & Reliable Design
This Ebac industrial desiccant dehumidifier is made from durable stainless steel and is crafted to provide years of reliable use. It's made from commercial grade materials so you can benefit from outstanding performance.
Sub Zero Capabilities
This Ebac DD1200 460V industrial desiccant dehumidifier is made to operate in sub zero temperatures. It's effective in very cold environments, and uses a PTC heater to generate warm air and provide superior drying.
Featuring a Silica Gel wheel this industrial desiccant dehumidifier provides efficient and effective moisture control. Moisture is exhausted through the exterior, so there is very little maintenance required.
- Model: DD1200-460V
- Product Type: 460 Volt Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.00" x W: 28.00" x H: 56.00"
- Product Weight: 200.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red/Stainless Steel
- Application: Removes moisture from commercial areas
- Voltage: 460 volts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 67 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 562 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Dessicant
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Carrying Handle: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- 460V design provides commercial grade control for large industrial areas
- Auto/manual mode selection for custom moisture removal
- dB rating of 67 to operate quietly
- Dessicant dehumidifying uses Silica Gel to trap moisture and exhaust it
- Made to effectively work in sub zero temperatures
- Maximum operating temperature of 104 degrees F