Electric Fireplace Heaters
Outlay Costs: Medium to low
Energy Costs: Uses the same amount of energy as a space heater
Safety: Safer than traditional wood-burning fireplaces
- Because electric fireplaces heaters are much cheaper and safer than an actual burning flame, they're a great option. They're ideal for allergy sufferers as there's no emissions to cause irritation, and they provide the fireplace experience in a safe, effective way.
- This option is great for bedrooms, living rooms, or any other type of large area. Relax and enjoy the flame effect and the warmth the flames provide. Some models offer optional heating so you can simply enjoy the fireplace experience year round too.
- Moreover, they're priced well. Some cost no more than a typical space heater and they're inexpensive to operate. Low watt designs make these options highly affordable.
- This heating method actually uses the same heating technology as space heaters: the heating element inside is simply an electric resistor.
- An electric current flows through this resistor and converts electrical energy into heat energy. The added bonus of an electric fireplace is obviously its aesthetic appeal - these can complement the decor of any room in your home.
|Electric fireplaces are popular alternatives to regular fireplaces because they don't emit carbon monoxide and there's no risk of fire. Also, because of their appearance, they are commonly used for decorative purposes.|
Fireplace heaters produce heat at different levels of wattage to warm areas from 150-400 square feet. This heating method uses a fan to transfer warmth that can be adjusted from low to high. In addition, the inclusion of a light bulb within the unit produces the beautiful fire-like glow that is reminiscent of an actual wood-burning fireplace.