Congratulations to Mark H. for winning our contest!
He'll be receiving his FREE AF-350 Swamp Cooler in a few days.
Mark's 3 Entries were:
- "Candle on the Water" - Helen Reddy
- "Walk on Water" - Neil Diamond
- "Hold Back the Water" - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
Here's an interesting fact - The most popular song entry for this competition was Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water."
Hey Bloggers and Webmasters!
We're giving away a free Lakewood 1002 fan*
to anyone who participates in our first summer contest.
To get your free fan:
- Write a blog entry titled "Cool Sounds of Summer" (not on Myspace, Facebook or twitter)
- List 3 songs that have the word "air" or "water" in the title.
- Use the song titlesto link to www.air-n-water.com.
- E-mail us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your blog and shipping information.
- Wait for your free fan to come in the mail!
At the end of the contest, all of your names will be put into a drawing for a
FREE NewAir AF-350 SWAMP COOLER!!
The contest ends Friday 06/05/09.
We can't wait to put together our Cool Sounds of Summer playlist!
|* Quantities are limited to 150 free fans, hurry before we run out. Must be over 18 to enter. Contiguous United States residents only. Limit one entry per household. Sorry, no P.O. boxes.|
Entries so far:
- "Smoke on the Water" - Deep Purple
"Bridge Over Troubled Water" - Simon & Garfunkel
"In the Air Tonight" - Phil Collins
"Thin Air" - Pearl Jam
"No Air by" - Jordan Sparks
"This is the Air I breathe" - Micheal W. Smith
"Washed by the Water" - need to breathe
"Waterloo" - Abba
"Watermelon Crawl" - Tracey Byrd
"Water's Edge" - Seven Mary Three
"In the Air Tonight" - Genesis
"Rumors in the Air" - Night Ranger
"This is the Air I Breathe" - Hillsongs
"Cool Water" - Marty Robbins
"Water & Air" - Cat Power
"Earth Air Water Trees" - The Mountain Goats
"Candle on the Water" - Helen Reddy
"Walk on Water" - Neil Diamond
"Hold Back the Water" - Bachman-Turner Overdrive
"Cool Drink of Water" - Brooks & Dunn
"Thicker than Water" - BeeGee's
"Blackwater" - Doobie Brothers