Become an Appliance Expert. Subscribe to our Knowledge Base!
Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
Cooking Time: 15-18 minutes | Temperature: 356°F | Serves: 2-3
- 1 Bread Bowl (Small Round Loaf Of Bread)
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- 3-4 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Handful Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
- Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Pepper, to taste
- 3/4-1 Cup Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Jack or Mozzarella)
Slice the loaf of bread 3/4 of the way down to the bottom. (Make sure you do not cut all the way to the bottom and that the slices are still attached) Turn the loaf 90 degrees and slice the bread again in the opposite direction.
In a medium bowl, add your melted butter, chopped parsley, onions and garlic. Mix well, add your salt and pepper, then set aside.
Place the bread in the Avalon Bay frying pan and slightly separate the vertical slices. Pour the mixture evenly into the slices, then stuff the shredded cheese into the bread. Press the cheese down, just below the crust so it doesn't dry out during baking.
Bake for 15-18 minutes at 356°F. Remove from air fryer and transfer onto serving plate. Great as a snack, appetizer or with soup!
Optional: Add crispy bacon crumbles to the top before serving!