Cooking Time: 12 minutes, Temperature: 300°F, Serves: 7
- 7 Button Mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed and set aside
- 10 Spinach Leaves, chopped finely
- 1 Sausage Link, casings removed, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 Teaspoons Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Shakes of Tabasco
- Olive oil
Brush the outside of the mushrooms with a light coating of olive oil. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and mayonnaise together. Finely chop the mushroom stems and add to the cream cheese mixture, along with the spinach, sausage, pepper, salt, and Tabasco. Stir together.
Fill each mushroom cap with the filling and top with the Parmesan cheese.
Place mushrooms in the shallow air fryer baking pan and air fry at 300°F for 12 minutes.