Cooking Time: 22-25 minutes | Temperature 200°F | Serves: 6
- 1/2 lb Ground Turkey
- 2 TBSP Minced or Dried Onion
- 1/3 Cup Oats (heaping)
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce, Spaghetti Sauce or Salsa
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoon Egg Whites
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 6 Foil Cupcake Liners
- 2 Cups Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 2-3 TBSP Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Clove Garlic, finely minced (or sub for ?? tsp garlic powder)
- Parsley, for garnish
In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, minced onion, oats, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, egg whites, salt, and pepper. Mix very well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed. Divide the mixture among 6 foiled cupcake liners. Place the cups in the air fryer basket and bake at 200°F for 22-25 minutes. Remove from basket and set on a heat resistant surface.
While cooling, heat your mashed potatoes and mix in the Greek yogurt and garlic. Place the mixture in a quart sized plastic ziplock bag. Cut a tiny corner off the bag and pipe the mashed potatoes on top of each mini meatloaf, as you would frost a cupcake. Top with dried or fresh chopped parsley for garnish.