Italian Sausage and Shells
Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Temperature: 320°F | Serves 1
- 8 oz. of Shell Pasta (1/2 package)
- 1 Italian Sausage Link, casing removed, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Fontina Cheese
- 1.5 Tablespoons Salt
- 2 Fresh Basil Leaves, chiffonade
- Cooking Spray
In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil and add salt and pasta. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta completely and place in a medium bowl. Stir in marinara sauce, sausage, fontina cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese.
Coat your Avalon Bay baking pan with cooking spray and add the pasta mixture to the pan. Air fry at 320°F for 10 minutes. Without removing it from the air fryer, sprinkle on the remaining cheese and air fry at 392°F for 4 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Top with freshly cut basil.