EG&H 168-6 3-Cup French Press with Raised Base
- Comfortably depress mesh and plunger with smooth, comfort-grip knob
- Doubles as an attractive after-dinner presentation piece!
- Enjoy long-lasting durability with 18/10 high grade stainless steel
- Self contained design means there is no hassle brewing or cleaning
- Taste a richer, darker flavor using the press versus percolators or filters
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Stop and smell the aroma of a fresh, hot, full-bodied cafe each and every morning, because now you can enjoy authentic European-style coffee from your very own home! Trust in the EG&H 168-6 3-cup French press to transport you to the streets of Italy, France, and Greece no matter where life takes you.
Stainless Steel Style
Take the time to have coffee and conversation with your closest friends using the EG&H 168-6 3-cup French press coffee maker. Brew up to 24 ounces in this all-stainless steel appliance and pair with your favorite cake!
Other coffee appliances use cheap plastics or metals, but the 168-6 unit is made of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel. Experience a pure cup without the synthetic aftertaste.
Take It Anywhere
With no inconvenient cords and a lightweight design, the EG&H 168-6 3-cup French press is a great addition to any traveler's bag.
Indulge your coffee addiction without guilt, because the French press coffee maker is completely sustainable. The unit requires no paper filters or electricity to brew - simply fill with ground coffee beans, hot water, and press!
- Model: 168-6
- UPC: 072518201686
- Product Type: 3-Cup French Press
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.50" x W: 6.00" x H: 7.50"
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Perfect for brewing coffee with coarse ground beans at home
- Brew Capacity: 3-6 cups
- Construction: Glass
- Brews up to 24 ounces for entertaining guests
- Designed in Italy for quality engineering you can rely on!
- Enjoy versatility with tea and coffee brewing
- Lightweight design offers easy transportation
- Requires no paper filters to brew, so you save money and time
- Stainless steel mesh presses coffee beans down without losing natural oils